Search results

1. nola000

Well, Micronizer + CSV = Too Much Restriction

1 HP 19 GPM Subms. Pump > 1.25" PE pipe > 15' water table > 1.25" PVC pipe > 1" Cycle Stop Valve CSV160 60 PSI > 1" Well-Mate Micronizer > 1.25" PVC pipe > Pressure switch set to 40-65 PSI > 120G well tank > 1.25" PVC pipe > house So Ive had my well setup for many years now without issue and Im...
  2. nola000

Valveman, only you can...HELP?

Type of pump? Submersible___Y_____ Two wire (no control)____Y____ Three wire (control box)___N___ Wire Size____12_____ Wire Length____100____ or Jet Pump (above ground)____N_____ One or two pipes down the well__1__ Size of Pump? Motor Horsepower?_____1_____ Pump Model #___4F19S10___________...
  3. nola000

Re-piping my house with copper (layout and sizing)

Does this look like a good idea?
  4. nola000

wye-1/8th(combination) vs. a wye + 45

In general, is there any difference in performance between a "wye-1/8th(combination)" vs. a "wye + 45"? I would think a "wye + 45" is better since there is a longer sweep which gets the waste flowing in the right direction for a longer time helping it downhill whereas a...
  5. nola000

An easy question.

Didnt get any answers on my last post so I thought I would simplify the image and query. Are 3" wyes acceptable in this situation?
  6. nola000

Whats wrong with this picture?

Looking to get some quick answers on this. Anybody see anything wrong with this DWV layout? Ignore the picture below that shows a 4x4x4x2 tee.
  7. nola000

AAV Placement Confusion

Hello. Remodeling a bathroom. Im confused about the placement of an air admittance valve. As you can see I have two options. Vent in the dry line above the sink or vent in the wet line between the tub and sink. I have a Black and Decker plumbing book that shows a picture of an AAV between two...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks