Search results

1. S

how far can I pump water

I am driving a shallow well about 15 ft. deep and hope to hit water at lake level at 10 ft. This is 20 feet inland from the high water mark of a clear water lake. I have a 40 ft. vertical climb to lift the water to the cabin, It is 400 ft. from the well and never more than a 25 degree slope...
  2. S

Problems with old well

How does he do a flow test?
  3. S

Pulling pipe out 25 ft. shallow well

pulling pipe from a shallow well The galvanized pipe that was installed 30 years ago would be nice to have it pulled because of a probable air leak and the new pipe installed in the same hole. We are not drilling a new well but will be driving a new shallow well. Since the last water level...
  4. S

pulling a 25 ft. 1 1/2 in. shallow well pipe How can we pull the pipe because we have limited access on soft ground and we cannot drive up to the site.
  5. S

What is the bet way to pull the old 1 1/2 in.well pipe of a 25 ft. shallow well that has been in the ground for 30 years?
  6. S

shallow well pump question

Shallow well pump capacity I used a 3/4 in. PVC pipe on the inside of the galvanized pipe because the original well is getting air somewhere in one of the joined coupling areas. Now I can't get the 3/4 in. PVC pipe to go down past the old galvanized pipes first coupling at 8ft. down. The PVC...
  7. S

shallow well pump question

I have a 1/3 HP Johnson shallow well jet pump sold by Sears. I would like to know before I go to the trouble of hooking it up if it will fit my situation. I will be pulling water up a 3/4 inch pipe approx 25 feet vertically from the sand point type well. Then with the pump I plan on pushing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks