Search results

1. Canada_Dave

Dual Flush Reviews

Thanks for your suggestions Redwood and SteveW. Any issues at all (needing to occasionally extra flush, staining, etc) with the Gwyneths?
  2. Canada_Dave

Tankless vs Tank for Heating & Domestic Use

I am not familar with doing my own J type heat load calc so I took my plans to a system designer and they recommended a couple of tankless units that would do my job but I didn't ask for the calculations used to determine the units they specified. Is this easy to calculate by myself?
  3. Canada_Dave

I am not sure of the heating load not the DHW load. I plan on heating a 1150sq ft basement slab and a 600 sq ft garage with it. DHW needs will be a single bathroom off the start but with a second bathroom somewhere in the next decade. The fuel source is natural gas and there aren't any...
  4. Canada_Dave

Which tankless unit do you recommend? Units that I have looked into are the Navien cc210 and Noritz 93 which should both adequately handle my needs.
  5. Canada_Dave

I have read some of the other threads arguing both sides of tankless vs tank but none (at least none that I read) cited their uses/conditions. Most posts seem to support one vs the other. I was wondering if under my specific conditions/uses, if there was a certain route I should be going. In...
  6. Canada_Dave

I need a system to do both hydronic heating as well as handle domestic water needs in my cabin. I plan on being there occasionally -- more in the summer but in the winter only once every couple of months. It is in a four-season area where temperature ranges from -40 deg. F to 86 deg. F...
  7. Canada_Dave

Dual Flush Reviews

Thanks Redwood. Any particular model of HET toilet?
  8. Canada_Dave

Dual Flush Reviews

I have looked around for dual flush reviews but none seem to be very recent (within the last year) and none include all the various makes/models. Every manufacturer seems to claim new technology improving their performance so I wanted to see what experts recommend for a dual flush toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks