Search results

1. MaintenanceMan

CEFIONTECT for ADA Drake?

Does Toto not make an ADA height, elongated bowl for the Drake in CEFIONTECT?
  2. MaintenanceMan

10 3/4" rough in.

I have to replace a toilet at work that sits 10 3/4" center of the flange to the finished wall. I seem to recall that a Drake can sit pretty close to the wall if absolutely necessary. What Toto's would fit? It'll also need to be a round bowl. Very tight spot. I'm wondering if a Drake or Dalton...
  3. MaintenanceMan

Zurn Auqasense?

I have a Faucet at the facilities I maintain acting up. This Zurn Auquasense is right at a year old. It was not coming on at all. Then I unplugged it to see if it might reset somehow. The red light came back on when I plugged it back in but so did the faucet and it wouldn't shut off. So I...
  4. MaintenanceMan

Brand new Drake owner here

I found this forum while doing some research online for a new toilet. I have to say I never thought I would find myself so interested in water closets. I'm a maintenace man in southern IN and am currently finishing an addition to my house. I have about ten years experience, prior to my current...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks