Search results

1. uga72

What type of strapping can be used for plumbing?

Thanks for the response guys, A bit crude and fabbed but definitely sturdy. Thanks for the heads up on the teflon tape. I think I'll go back and double those up with some dope to be sure. The mounting holes are two holes on the top by the outlet. I think if you are using copper it would...
  2. uga72

No response is a good response I'll take the lack of response as "this dude really doesn't know what's going on" and " of course you can use galvanized strap."
  3. uga72

What type of strapping can be used for plumbing? - Pic included Great site. As a homeowner trying to handle an extensive master bath remodel I have found Terry's site to be invaluable. One question that has come up in my mind in a effort to be as thorough as possible before I button up the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks