Search results

1. F

Looking for Help Finding a Toilet for a Small Bathroom!

I'm measuring my current old toilet and the bolt on one side is 11-1/4" and on the other side it's 11-0". When I replace the toilet, can I assume that my plumber will be able to set both bolts at 11-1/4" for installation of the Toto Supreme?
  2. F

Uh oh. So, I measured again prior to ordering the toilet and I now see that the rough-in is 11.25" on one side and 11.00" on the other side -- a crooked installation. Will the Toto Supreme still fit, or will I have a problem with this? Thanks.
  3. F

Thanks for the reply. Is there any advantage to this over the round Ultimate or UltraMax in term of the fitting? Or were you recommending the Supreme over those other two because it's lower profile?
  4. F

Hello all. Great forum! I am remodeling my bathroom, which is rather small. In order to have clearance from the shower door, I'm looking for a toilet that is not longer than 26 or 26 1/2" from the wall. I imagine this limits me to a round toilet instead of elongated. To complicate...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks