Search results

1. djryval

Setting water pressure question

I live in a relatively new home and checked my water pressure today on both hose bibs and it sits around 56 to 57psi with all faucets off. Then I ran a hot water faucet inside for 10 minutes (then shut it off) which kicked on the water heater. The pressure spiked around 73 to 74 psi while the...
  2. djryval

Delta Diamond Seal Technology faucets

Has anyone installed one of the newer Delta kitchen faucets with the "Diamond Seal Technology"? Just wondering what your impression is of these or if I should avoid it altogether. I need to replace my current faucet and several of the Delta's in my price range have this new feature which...
  3. djryval

Loose faucet base problem

I have a single handle delta faucet in my kitchen and when you push the spout from one side of the sink to the other, the base of the faucet has some sloppiness to it now. It's not the actual "base", that part is secured down well with two locknuts on the underside of the sink. It's the part...
  4. djryval

1.5 gpm faucet aerator question

My house came with the 2.2 gpm aerators on all faucets and today I replaced the one in the kitchen with a 1.5 gpm to help save some water. It came from Lowes. Everything is OK but it whistles a good bit louder than the previous aerator, especially when the water is turn on all the way. Is it...
  5. djryval

Christmas light question

I bought a pre-lit tree a few weeks ago and it had been working just fine. The tree consists of the 3 parts. Over the weekend, I noticed the top part only had about half of its lights still lit. The box says that if a bulb is blown or even removed, that the rest of the strand should remain...
  6. djryval

A/C condensation drip spout = soggy ground

Does anyone have a recommendation for what to do about the A/C condensation drip on the side of my house? Our lot is relatively flat so it just creates about a 4 ft soggy area next to the foundation. With the summer time temps, it's been wet almost every day (I have the a/c set on 78 degrees...
  7. djryval

Copper pipe question

I have a 3 month old new house and noticed a small seep under the sink at the fitting where the shutoff valve is installed. It has already started to rust the copper pipe just a little where the pipe meets the hex fitting. Since I've caught this at such an early stage, when I have the leak...
  8. djryval

Kitchen faucet lever question

Does anyone know how to make the handle on the faucet move a little more freely with less resistance? The faucet we have it about 2 months old and when it was first installed, the handle was very easy to move up and down. Now it has a good bit of resistance and is very firm, almost too firm...
  9. djryval

Thump sound when turning on the water, (kitchen faucet)

I have a brand new delta faucet (kitchen sink) but when you turn on the water, sometimes you get a thump. It doesn't do it every time, just maybe 2 or 3 times a day. I can't seem to duplicate it if I turn it off and on repeatedly. It also seems to happen when you run it on the hot side as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks