Search results

1. Inertiacoupling

Need wider than 6 inch plunger

I have a shower drain with a non-removable drain cover that's a little over 6 inches wide. It clogging up. Does anybody make a plunger that's wider then 6 inches?
  2. Inertiacoupling

NOT clogged Floor Drain won't gravity drain

There's a floor drain that has never worked right for us in this 1940's built house since we've been here. It's of this style, but this picture is not the actual drain. Drain opening in the bottom, clean out plug at the side. Here's a detailed description of the problem. Water will stand and...
  3. Inertiacoupling

Parts: (prefer Indianapolis), Fleck 5600 on Aqua-Pure water softener?

Hi, I have an Aqua-pure water softener with a Fleck 5600 controller that I need a source of parts for, and ANY advice on my problem. Aqua-pure Model # 5564003 Serial # 414485-00373535 Does anybody know of a place in the INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA area that stocks this stuff? Failing this, who...
  4. Inertiacoupling

Old Flexible Lead Pipe, HOW to attach to?

I have an old building built in the 1920's. The main water supply line appears to be of flexible lead. It's about 1" OD, .6" ID, with wall thickness of .2". It's just used for the toilet, and a hand wash sink. It had been leaking where it was connected to by a union that is so...
  5. Inertiacoupling

Raised head Clean-out plug removal Question

I've searched the archives, but not found an answer that directly helps me. I have a brass drain clean-out plug that has a square raised head that measures .85 inch across. It's positioned in a way that I can't get a crescent or a pipe wrench on it. I'm looking for a clean-out wrench, an...
  6. Inertiacoupling

Schluter Kerdi Membrane Source?

I'm tiling around a bathtub over a plaster wall. Have decided to use the Schluter Kerdi membrane. Where is a good source for this? Preferably a place in the Indianapolis, Indiana area where I can just walk in and buy it. But I'll order online if I have to. Thanks for any input.
  7. Inertiacoupling

Angled Crane Dial-Ese faucet mount lavatory sink repair?

]I have this late 1950's lavatory sink that the faucets have frozen up from hard water.The Hot opens just a little and the Cold doesn't budge.The handles are 4 inch spaced. I know from the archives here that new faucets for an angled sink of this type are pretty much unavailable. I want to free...
  8. Inertiacoupling

Red & White 1/4 Turn Ball Valves STILL OK to use?

(I ask this because in today's world, products that have been good for years, suddenly take a turn for the worse in terms of quality without warning) In my search for a QUALITY 1/4 turn, full port ball valve for my main shut off valve with AGGRESSIVE hard city water, I find Red &White brand are...
  9. Inertiacoupling

Main Shutoff Valve, Good Choice?

I need to replace the main shutoff valve in my house. The city water is hard on faucets and valves. I've decided to go with a 1/4 Turn Ball Valve. The supply comes in on copper with a sweated on valve. It has to be replaced every few years, and I want a more long life solution. Is the...
  10. Inertiacoupling

Need help with updated AO Smith Model and Part No

I have an AO Smith water heater. It was installed in 1995 and needs replaced. I've checked on the AO Smith website for info as to what I have, and what a modern equivalent CONFIGURATION for it is. I've had no luck translating my present model and part no into a new one of the same...
  11. Inertiacoupling

Need 9" Hole Saw

I have a house that has hand plastered walls that use a light metal mesh under the plaster. I'm having central air put in, and my HVAC man says I can help make his job easier if I put in the 9" holes for the ducts and returns in the ceiling. Does anybody know where I can get a 9" hole saw...
  12. Inertiacoupling

Gas Water Heater Delayed Hot Water

I know someone who has a gas hot water heater. Suddenly, it seems that the time it takes for hot water to reach the sink has increased drastically, yet when it reaches the sink, it's as hot as normal. Any idea what I should look for as the cause? Thanks for any advice
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks