Search results

1. bluejayye

Compact Elongated Seat comfort

Thanks that's just what I was wondering about.
  2. bluejayye

But are the compact elongated seat models shorter and thus closer to size of a round?
  3. bluejayye

I have some space constraints and am looking at the Kohler Santa Rosa compact elongated model. Ffor anyone who may know, does a compact elongated seat compromise comfort or should I just get a round model instead if I am going to go shorter? Picture added by Terry, Kohler Santa Rosa
  4. bluejayye

Need help choosing toilet from Lowes

Thanks.. I couldn't believe the Lowe's crew wouldn't even install another dealer's toilet. But just curious - any reason why not the champion 4 and do you have any experience with the Kelston? Is it similar to the Cimarron in any way (other than the aqua piston)?
  5. bluejayye

Need help choosing toilet from Lowes

Hello all I have been a member here for awhile but this is my first reach out. After 30 years in our home we are updating our main bathroom. We are doing the work through Lowes and as such need to buy through them or they won't install/warranty the job (actually said they won't install someone...
  6. bluejayye

Probably an Old Question from a New member

We have an 18 yr old toilet..recently not fully flushing..I checked all the classic remedies (cleaned the under rim ports, checked the siphon jet, tried pouring in water and it does flush to rule out a clog. The water empties all the way from the tank and fills all the way back up..but water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks