Need help choosing toilet from Lowes

Users who are viewing this thread

bluejayye

Reaction score
Hello all
I have been a member here for awhile but this is my first reach out. After 30 years in our home we are updating our main bathroom. We are doing the work through Lowes and as such need to buy through them or they won't install/warranty the job (actually said they won't install someone elses fixture period). I really wanted a Toto Drake but I would have to pay more for it and again I wanted the whole job done by them and guaranteed. Soooo-not getting a Drake - my next choices (at Lowes) have been between AS Champion 4, AS Cadet 3, or Kohler Kelston. I've not seen a lot of reviews on the Kelston but those I did see were a lot better than the Cimarron. So that being said , out of those three what would you recommend and why?
Thanks again

bluejayye

Reaction score
A/S Cadet 3 or Kohler Kelston of those three.

Thanks..
I couldn't believe the Lowe's crew wouldn't even install another dealer's toilet. But just curious - any reason why not the champion 4 and do you have any experience with the Kelston? Is it similar to the Cimarron in any way (other than the aqua piston)?

Plumbs Away

Reaction score
Hello all
I have been a member here for awhile but this is my first reach out. After 30 years in our home we are updating our main bathroom. We are doing the work through Lowes and as such need to buy through them or they won't install/warranty the job (actually said they won't install someone elses fixture period). I really wanted a Toto Drake but I would have to pay more for it and again I wanted the whole job done by them and guaranteed. Soooo-not getting a Drake - my next choices (at Lowes) have been between AS Champion 4, AS Cadet 3, or Kohler Kelston. I've not seen a lot of reviews on the Kelston but those I did see were a lot better than the Cimarron. So that being said , out of those three what would you recommend and why?
Thanks again
You'll get much better bowl rinse with the Cadet 3 than with any Kohler that's not pressure assisted.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks