Search results

1. RoseHawke

Vet my Venting please? IPC code

I don't actually. It wasn't until later that I said "hmmmm." It'll be 2" rather. This stack will be probably within 10' of the main 4" cast iron stack but in an effort not to have runs of PVC all over the attic it just seemed best to go ahead and do an auxiliary.
  2. RoseHawke

Excellent :D! Yes, Google Sketchup. I've piddled with it quite a bit so I'm moderately decent with it, although I don't mess with it often enough to learn all the little tricks and everything it can do. I've found it invaluable for designing things like simple cabinets so I can work out the...
  3. RoseHawke

Thank you for the reply! I suspected as much with that shower vent/drain. Oh, well. Would the following be more acceptable? I got lazy, by the way and didn't make the pipe to scale in the models. All the green is 2", all the red is 1.5", and the blue 2.5". That gold represents a suspended...
  4. RoseHawke

I've struggled with this for several days now. When you wake up at 3 in the morning with vent patterns running through your head, Something Is Wrong. I think I've got it figured out, but if not, now is the time to find out, not after it's done. That one long run is going to the washing machine...
  5. RoseHawke

Sizing for Washing Machine Vent

1.5 sounds fine. That's what I needed to know. Thanks!
  6. RoseHawke

Sizing for Washing Machine Vent

Good day :D! I have a very specific question. I am moving my washing machine from one side of the room 12' away to the other (so it'll be next the dryer.) Currently it has a 2" drain (standpipe) and shares a vent with the kitchen sink. For the new setup should the new vent be 2" also? Thank you!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks