Search results

1. R

Is this a sump pump pit? can I fill it in?

Thanks all for your responses ...hj, it's just a hole in the ground, not lined. My theory is that it was intially to be used as a sump pump (which explains the galvinized pipe near the "pit"} when it wasn't really needed they hooked up the washer through the pump discharge pipe, and at some...
  2. R

Is this a sump pump pit? can I fill it in?

I just bought this house in Georgia. It has a full basement, and is on a slightly slopping lot (the front of the house is maybe 3 feet below ground and the back is at grade) Toward the back of the basement(at grade), there looks like what used to be a sump pump pit. It's about 3feet deep...
  3. R

gurgling toilet?

My shower was draining a little slow so I put the zep drain cleaner enzymes down the drain for 3 days in a row then flushed with a garden hose, drains perfect, but while I was doing that I heard a gurgling from the toilet...there was water bubbles coming up to the toilet bowl!!! I heard this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks