Search results

1. M

new 2 story plumbing plan - help

Wayne and Jeff thx for more comments. I will try to markup my dwg with some wet venting to make sure I get it right. I thought I would use the low heel 90 on upstairs toilet so it would fit in my 2x10 floor joist cavity that sets above my 2x6 downstairs plumbing wall located between my...
  2. M

Wayne, thanks for your review. what would be the advantage of wet venting? less piping/fittings/or other? where and how would I do it? I was worried about making a mistake if I tried to simplify or get creative! Thx Tim
  3. M

Re-attached the jpg plan because it wasn't opening. let me know if it still does not open
  4. M

Is my DWV acceptable & the best option for new 2nd floor master bath?

Gee thx GReynolds929 that comment was helpful! FYI - I did figure out how to start a new thread and I tried to delete above ones b4 they were posted...
  5. M

Hello all, new member that can use all the great help from you guys on Terry's site. I have been reviewing a lot of threads and now I am at a point to ask you all to see if my plan meets UPC code. Here is a sketch of my plan. rough but got most things I think. I have not listed all my fittings...
  6. M

Hello all, Here is a sketch of my plan. rough but got most things I think. I have not listed all my fittings or any measurements but I think I got venting basically right between floors knowing there has to be 42" above floor to get above 6" over flood level. Please feel free to correct...
  7. M

Tjwor not trying to hijack your post but I just joined and saw your recent post. I have new plumbing layout planned for two story house that I would like to get feedback on from all the professionals on the site. I have been reviewing a lot of the forum questions and UPC code rules and think I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks