Search results

1. M

SuperStore vs Viessmann Vitocell indirect water tank replacement

Hi all, My current indirect water tank Viessmann Vitocell 300-v needs to be replaced (has a leak on one of the fittings). I've gotten two quotes from two different companies, both comparable in price. One quoted a replacement of the same tank EVIB-79 and the other a super store model SSU80NLC...
  2. M

Well water test advice

Thanks for the reply. It flows through a sediment filter, to the water softener, through pH neutralizer, into the aeration tank, out through the UV light and to my home. The sample was from my sink and wasnt raw water. The aeration tank seems like a pretty simple setup from what i can see, a...
  3. M

Well water test advice

Hi everyone, I was just looking to get some feedback on a recent water test I got back. The water sample came from my kitchen sink. I currently have a water softener (set to bypass), a UV light, an aeration tank (not sure what it was originally put in for because it doesn't vent out), and a pH...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks