Search results

1. J

Sump Pump Modification for Radon Mitigation

Hard to get an exact measurement but it seems like its 5-6” in diameter.
  2. J

Any idea what kind of pipe this is? This is the vertical pipe going 10’ into the ground.
  3. J

Yes, it has the non-airtight dewatering lid. Definitely not a sewage ejector now. Maybe previously?
  4. J

Not sure. No french drains, only roof gutters with gutter extensions. The grading isnt great everywhere around the perimeter, so I was going to install french drains in the spring. It seems like they chose that location for the sump pit for a particular reason given that it is in a terribly...
  5. J

The approach you mentioned is the other way I have seen it in other homes in the area. I am also looking to relocate the sump pump pit since it is currently in the middle of the hallway in our basement. That is the other reason I am trying to decide what is going on with these pipes on the...
  6. J

I am looking to seal my sump pump that is currently not air tight to allow for a radon fan. Right next to my existing sump pump there is another opening that was cut and it’s unclear to me what is and if I can infill it. There are two old horizontal pipes that terminate here. One is about 6” in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks