Search results

1. R

Burner Stays On, Water Turns Warm

Apparently the burner does not come on when the temp drops, or it comes on too infrequently to have enough residual hot water. The burner only lights when I use hot water -- then it stays on for about 15 minutes after the water has stopped. The plumber said it will eventually stop lighting.
  2. R

Should the water heater "cycle on" when the temperature drops below a certain level, even when there is no call for hot water? If that's the case, then the temperature sensor isn't working correctly. The burner only lights when I use the hot water.
  3. R

Hi, I have a 50 Gallon Ruud Achiever - Professional, gas with conventional thermostat, just over 1 year old, purchased by the previous homeowner. I only use the hot water once per day for a bath or shower. When I turn on the hot water, the pilot fires the burner and the water is hot. After a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks