Search results

1. mrmedic

Pressure switch nipple length??

Hi guys, Has been a while since I have been on the board. I have a question regarding the length of the 1/4" nipple going to the pump pressure switch. My system is down in an old pit and some times it floods a little. The original nipple for the pressure switch was about 30" long years ago and...
  2. mrmedic

Water Heater Rust

Hi all, I have had a electric 28 gallon lowboy water heater that was disconnected and empty about two years at my beach house and now I have been flushing it with fresh water and was wondering if the rusty water I am seeing will ever get clear. It has almost cleared up but does not seem to be...
  3. mrmedic

Do you think this is sufficient?

I have attached a drawing (part borrowed from another post) to show what I have planed. I have a toilet and was wondering if it needed a vent? It goes down just below the floor joist and bends to a horizontal line that I want to have a 2" "Y" connecting a tub/shower with a 1-1/2" vent on the...
  4. mrmedic

Running Pex in craw space

Hi all, I am thinking of running a Home Run PEX system in my beach house. All I have is 1 and a 1/2 bath, clothes washer and kitchen sink plus I think I am going to add two hose bibs. I am going to run a manifold in the closet where the hot water heater is and run individual lines to each...
  5. mrmedic

Dishwasher connection

I had someone ask me today about a dishwasher air gap that is on top of his sink. He is installing new marble counter tops and does not want to put another whole in the marble for the air gap part. New sink is an under mount. Is it alright to just use a new tail piece on the sink drain that has...
  6. mrmedic

Does this look OK

I have re-done the waste line under my beach house and was wondering if this looks like it will be OK. It starts with the W/C down to a 3x3x1 1/2" "Y" and 45 to tub drain 2.5ft. away then below that "Y" is a 3x3x2" combo that leads to vent and washer drain 10" over then over to main 3x3x3 combo...
  7. mrmedic

Can someone check my layout?

This is a layout of a DWV re-plumb job on my beach house that I am in the process of and I was wondering if it looked OK. I have all lines running horizontal at a 1/4" slope. The 2" washer line has a U-trap and a sani-t going into the 2" vent, then it drops to a sweep 90 to a 2x2x1 1/2 combo for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks