Search results

1. M

Plumbing for new coffee/wine bar sink and espresso machine.

I installed the central vacuum system myself when I built the house and still have a box with enough pipe and some couplings but I may need another short 90 and a new stud mount inlet and bracket. Thanks.
  2. M

Unincorporated King County. My Todd Shipyards history goes back 40 years during the FFG projects. I put in the JP5 fuel lines using Copper Nickle and sil-brazing to the heavy duty couplings that had internal grooves to place the silver alloy rings if I remember correctly. Every braze needed to...
  3. M

That is the plan. I am trying to get a plumber, I could do it but my DIY projects tend to take forever. I put myself through college doing journeyman pipefitter work at Todd Shipyards so copper work is a breeze but I don't know much about required venting. I'll remove the phone lines and jack...
  4. M

We are adding a coffee/wine bar and I need to at least rough-in the plumbing for the sink. I also want to connect a cold-water line and drain for an espresso machine. I’ve attached pictures of where the coffee bar will be installed and the crawl space area below. There is a small bathroom behind...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks