Search results

1. gadgetnut

New RV gas range needs flared fitting 15 inches away

Greetings, all. I am updating a 20+ year old propane gas range in my RV with pretty much a drop-in replacement. The old range gas connection is 3/8" flared on the right, whereas the new range gas connection is 3/8" flared on the left rear. We have a great deal of unused space behind the...
  2. gadgetnut

Kohler Tea for Two Motor Hum, Controls won't turn off

OK, I will begin to examine, thank you.
  3. gadgetnut

Kohler Tea for Two Motor Hum, Controls won't turn off

Hello, all. My Kohler Tea for Two whirlpool was installed in 2013. Recently I accidentally turned on the pump with the tub 2/3 full, water level not quite up to the water sensor. I seem to remember the tub is supposed to have an interlock, not allowing the pump to be turned on until sufficient...
  4. gadgetnut

How to reattach and tighten these two fittings? -SOLVED

Eureka! Perfect repair completed with your help. Using lots of light and a magnifying glass I confirmed we do see a set screw with an Allen head on the inside of the first photo. The other end of the set screw was behind the flow restrictor/ backflow preventer assembly. I pulled all the white...
  5. gadgetnut

Hi, again. Thanks for your help! Take a look, on closer inspection I believe I see a set screw inside the fitting in question. It appears to be a small, protruding screw with an Allen head. I can only see the "business end" of this set screw. The other end of this screw, where you would tighten...
  6. gadgetnut

Thank you, Jeff. Yes, in reverse order the loose piece absolutely does fit over the male nib. If you hold the fitting in place you can turn the diverter to run water through the hand spray, no leaks. Yet, with no apparent way to tighten the fitting, when you let go it swivels and easily falls...
  7. gadgetnut

Hello, all. I have an Ove Decors Athena freestanding tub faucet with diverter controlled hand spray shower. I detached the hand shower from the faucet body for maintenance. When I went to reattach the hand shower the fitting the spray hose attaches to separated from the faucet body (see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks