Search results

1. E

Toto S300 Jasmine pressure loss

I'm in a similar situation, I cleaned the screen, which wasn't plugged. I'm guessing it's the pump. Has anyone replaced the pump in the TOTO S300?
  2. E

Fleck 9000 releasing resin during regeneration

Is it possible to add the bedding gravel after the fact? I'm assuming that because it's heavier than the resin that it would settle to the bottom. Did my pin settings look correct?
  3. E

Fleck 9000 help

Did you have a dedicated circuit just for the Softener? If so, does it have a GFI?
  4. E

I successfully emptied the resin, although it was quite a challenging task. Afterward, I proceeded to rinse out the tanks and added 1.5 cubic feet (CF) per tank of the 10% crosslinked resin that you recommended. I sincerely hope that this resin will last for over 15 years, considering the...
  5. E

I've had the system for 16 years, and I'm on municipal water. It's not highly chlorinated. It's only about five grains per gallon of hardness. Would you recommend that I replace the resin or just add what I lost? Has resin technology improved over the last 20 years?
  6. E

I just got off the phone with an expert at Pentek, It appears that part # 12088 was missing from the injector body causing the back wash to be too fast, resulting in the expulsion of the resin. I'm guessing that the small slats in the old KDF 55 filters acted as that part by restricting the flow...
  7. E

Today I removed the KDF 55 sleeves from my twin tank econominder 9000. One of the plastic necks that screws into the tank cracked so I decided to remove both of them. Getting the KDF 55 media holders off of the riser tube was extremely difficult. I had to shorten them by 1.5 inches. I also had...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks