Search results

1. T

Leaking from Drain Assembly (New Vanity Faucet Kit)

Yes I know the difference, but I say plumber because that's how he introduces himself, however at this point, I'm not sure if he is, and I will explain why: I haven't had much luck when hiring pros to work on this bathroom remodeling during the entire project. Many issues (not related to this...
  2. T

Thanks for the replies guys. Yes it has an overflow, and actually the leak happens more noticeable when water reaches the overflow in the full sink test. Plumber is coming today for a third time. I will mention him this, which I guess will improve the contact. Thanks
  3. T

Hi everyone, I'm almost finishing the project of remodeling my Master Bathroom (it has been a challenge for months). This week came the plumber to install the 2 faucets/drain assembly kit on my Vanity. At the beginning everything seemed well connected and no leaks. But actually there were...
  4. T

Moving lines from Floor to Wall for Vanity Installation (Townhouse)

Thanks everyone for the replies. Yes I ended up buying a different cabinet, with just a small clearance off the floors. Also a small piece of wood (painted same color as cabinet) could help to cover just that part under, and visibly hide the pipes coming from floor. The trim box is a good idea.
  5. T

I found the code, and seems it can't be done. Now I'm looking for a different vanity :rolleyes:
  6. T

Hello everyone, A newbie here, facing a remodeling of the Master Bathroom (2nd floor) on my Townhouse (tiles and everything). I came across with this dilemma: The water lines and drain pipe come from the floor. The old vanity used to have the underneath covered. The new one will be uncovered...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks