Search results

1. B

Weeping tile grout

Thanks for your reply. The walls are built with laticrete hydro ban board It. is your waterproofing. It's made from a membrane. Once installed you use there tape for the joint and there sealer and you paint it on with a brush, along with all the screw holes. It was also water tested for leaks...
  2. B

Weeping tile grout

Thanks for the info. And yes, I did remove the drain grill and I do think I found the culprit. The bottom of the tile Is grouted and it is hidden in the drain. So, being at the closest area to the shower head and because of the slope of the floor, I believe it literally is sucking up the water...
  3. B

Weeping tile grout

I have a curious situation. I installed a Laticrete "no threshold" shower system with a 5 foot linear drain. The shower enclosure is small. 5 foot long by 36 inches deep. The complete wet wall is on the narrow end completely and the exterior wall of the house runs down one of the long walls with...
  4. B

Toto Soft Close Repair?

Well .......... I'm like a dog with a bone when I'm trying to fix something and after 5 attempts at different type of fluids I absolutely found the correct one. Go down to your local hobby store and get 500,000 wt differential fluid for RC cars. Like in a earlier post they have different wt oils...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks