Search results

1. SebringFL

Sebring, Florida Well and Pump advise (newbie) (Central Florida)

Looks good. What would you recommend, PVC pipes or copper? I have been buying copper pipes for a while, so I have some.
  2. SebringFL

Wauw! Very nice, thank you. Is it still okay to mount a water filtration system after the PK1A Pressure Tank Kit? The pump is not going to be submerged, my thought was to dig down two feet and put a round 3 ft. tall plastic enclosure around it with a lid.
  3. SebringFL

Interesting, so the well pump would be controlled by a float switch in the tank, very nice to know, thank you! I guess the order is well -> pump -> pressure tank kit -> sulfur aerator system -> water filtration system -> clean water... How does that lineup sound like?
  4. SebringFL

Hello everyone, first time user, in my 50's and I am very excited to hear what you guys recommend. Got a small quarter acre property outside Sebring, Florida. I would like to look into getting well water from the property. The thought was to drive the STAR Water Systems Steel Well Point into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks