Search results

1. Djd275

Venting downstream of toilet after it joins main sewer line

Hello, I live in Missouri with code following the IPC. Is the venting shown in the top drawing (option 1) an acceptable method? Distance between the toilet connection into the main line and where the vent would take off is approximately 1ft. The toilet's leg would also only be about 1ft long...
  2. Djd275

Venting for 1st floor bath when second floor bath ties into 1st floor bath via horizontal waste line

Hi all, I am in the process of adding a second floor bathroom and completely redoing the first floor bath and need some advice for how to vent the first floor bath/ kitchen sink (current venting cant not be left as is, as it vents straight out of the side of the house near a patio- house built...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks