Search results

1. MatGyver

Piston pump issue

What do you recommend? I have always been told there should be flexible hose to and from the piston due to the vibration?!
  2. MatGyver

Piston pump issue

Lots of water...it's still full at the point side of the pump. There has to be a seal in the pump that is stuck or something. My a rebuild. Working perfectly when it is though...just had a nice long shower!?
  3. MatGyver

Piston pump issue

Pump kicks on, but only pushes air. The point side is still full of water, tank side is all air!
  4. MatGyver

Piston pump issue

That is just a bad angle, it's almost dead level from point to pump. Also doesn't explain where the water is going from the entire system.
  5. MatGyver

Piston pump issue

These are the questions...full water from the point to pump...but air after...and I have no idea where that water is going?
  6. MatGyver

Piston pump issue

Also the pump was still running...just building air pressure in the system
  7. MatGyver

Piston pump issue

Hey all, thanks in advance for any and all advice! Here at my cottage in Ontario, we pull from a sand point with a piston pump into a tank which ends up just over half water to air and then up an approximately 15' vertical rise to the cottage system. This system has worked for 30+ years with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks