Search results

1. GLG

3" Waste Stack Crooked

I'm getting ready to frame basement. The 3" waste stack is crooked. It is 4.5" from wall (farthest point from wall) near concrete floor (see pic#1). Up near the top it leans away from wall and is 5.5" from wall (see pic #2). Is there any way to straighten this without breaking up concrete? I'm...
  2. GLG

Flexible Coupling for PVC Waste Stack

Can I use a flexible coupling (rubber with SS strap clamps) on a vertical, 4" PVC waste stack? Does code allow it? Thank you. Gary
  3. GLG

Basement Rough-in Removal

I have a 3" PVC pipe (toilet rough-in-see pic) and a 2" PVC pipe sticking out from unfinished basement concrete floor for bathroom. I do not want to put a bathroom in that location. How do I get rid of those PVC pipes and concrete over? Are there plugs to glue into the pipes to make flush with...
  4. GLG

Drain Arrangement

The photo shows what will be a basement bathroom sink tie-in. The 1.5" horizontal pipe will go to the trap of the sink about 5' away. The 2" vertical pipe goes to vent and as shown ties into a 4" waste stack. Will this arrangement meet code? If not, why not. Thank you. GLG
  5. GLG

Waste Stacks and Vents

I have a 3" waste stack that serves a second floor bathroom with toilet, sink and shower. It appears that there is not a vent at this end of the house. This stack is one of 3, 3" waste stacks. The stack in the center of the house goes to the roof and is a combo vent and waste drain for another...
  6. GLG

Shut-off Valves to 2nd Floor Bathrooms

I am getting ready to finish my basement. We have a 2 story house with full basement so there are 3 levels. There are 3 bathrooms on the second floor. Each bathroom has hot and cold water shutoff valves located in the basement ceiling. Once the basement is finished, 4 of these valves will be...
  7. GLG

IPC online for free?

Where can I find the latest IPC online for free? Thank you. GLG
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks