Search results

1. Chewy55

Basement floor drain backed up

Our basement floor drain is backed up, it’s not overflowing but it’s right to the top. I’m hoping there a solution for someone who has limited very plumbing knowledge. Just a few weeks ago the sump and ejectors pumps were replaced plus we had some expenses for some water cleanup so I’d I’m...
  2. Chewy55

Slow draining kitchen sink

Our kitchen sink has just started clogging up. If I use just a little water it drains fine but if the water is running too much it will start to fill up. The water will run on one side and fill up and the other side will start to fill also with about an equal amount. It will drain but very...
  3. Chewy55

Sump pump won’t stop running

My sump pump will run and start to immediately fill again and run again several minutes later. Outside, the pipe comes out of the house, turns down into the ground, runs underground where it comes out a good 20 feet or so from the house. I’ve attached a picture, maybe that will help. What is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks