Search results

1. Charlesthetoto

Moist wax under toilet, should I be worried?

I have a Toto 766 toilet, installed by plumber, used no-plastic-horn wax ring. My flange has left side bolt holder part broken, but inside the flange is fine. The plumber used a flange repair ring (1/4 size of the flange) hanging on left side my of flange to hold the mounting bolt- no drill down...
  2. Charlesthetoto

Toto toilet leak at wax base

Hi all, I recently had a plumber install my Toto drake 2021 1.6Gallon toilet. When I put a piece of paper towel at the bottom of toilet (we didn’t caulk toilet) , then flush, then pull out the paper towel, I noticed 2/3 drops of colored water on paper towel. The plumber used extra thick wax...
  3. Charlesthetoto

Symmons resistance when turning on/off - is it normal?

Hi folks, I have a symmons temptrol installed less than one year by plumber. I notice it takes some force to turn on, and when I try to turn off, there is usually a different feel (more resistance) when the spindle is about 30 degrees from the off position. Is this normal? Is there a way to...
  4. Charlesthetoto

Toto Drake CST776 2021 differences based on where it is made?

Hi all, I made a cst776 bowl purchase and noticed a small defect (made in Mexico). I got a replacement and that was made in Vietnam, completely same model number. However, I noticed the made in mx version doesn’t have trap way glazed, but the Vietnam version does. The waste hole (the hole on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks