Search results

1. Supertankerm60a3

Sounds like a bubbling brook, AT THE BOTTOM OF MY WELL! Why?

My house is an old, OK, OLD farm house. Now it is just another house in the neighborhood. It was built in '29. It has a BASEMENT! Something unheard of in California. I am NOW on city water (BIG city well about 1.5 miles from here) but the old well is still there, making me pay for the...
  2. Supertankerm60a3

The breaker has been turned off years. It does NOT work. There was one wire (going down hole) that was melted. The breaker trips immediately. It, the sound, might from the well passing through more than one aquifer like LLigetfa said. There is an UNLINED canal about 200 yards from it. That...
  3. Supertankerm60a3

OK, I have an old well on my property. When I moved in it worked. It failed 6-8 years ago. It is about 150 feet deep, has an 8 1/2 inch casing and a 2 1/2 OD pipe. I have it up about 8 feet right now. Why does it sound like a quiet, relaxing Burbling brook at the bottom? I would expect it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks