Search results

1. Muzza90

Tenzo shower valve. Why is my shower mixer plumbed like this?

I just discovered with the help of a wire cam that both hot and cold pipes go down, and then are just capped off at the bottom, they don't go anywhere. I can obviously just leave them but why would the plumber have put in dead ends like that, is there any theoretical reason? It can't have been...
  2. Muzza90

Thanks Terry, appreciate you taking the time. Great forum here, not easy getting answers elsewhere for what should be a simple thing - to people who know what they're doing! I'm attaching what it looks like currently, for better context. I'm planning on re-attaching the hot water to the hot...
  3. Muzza90

Thanks. I just don’t get it. There’s no other fixture to go to over there, it’s the corner of the house, and only the drain is under there. Would there be a need for extra hot water to drain, that seems very weird to me but it’s all I can think of?!
  4. Muzza90

Thanks very much Terry, that makes sense. I can leave it as it is, presuming it was capped properly - and I have no reason to think otherwise. As a plumbing newbie, why would that even be there if it’s just a capped end?
  5. Muzza90

Sure, it's a Tenzo Spout and Shower kit. QUT2-1025-CR.
  6. Muzza90

Hi all. I wonder if someone could tell me why, on my shower mixer installation, it is fitted with a T fitting for the pipes going into the mixer rather than hot (or cold) just going straight into the mixer? Where does the hot pipe go that goes down? Picture attached of the hot side (but cold is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks