Search results

1. _big_

Grohe thermostatic valve repair

My wife's shower has a 20 year old Grohe thermostatic shower valve. She is complaining that after operating seemingly properly for 10-15 minutes, it then only delivers cold water in spite of the fact there is plenty of hot water in the tank. As near as I can tell, its a "Talia" model which...
  2. _big_

Odd boiler behavior

I have a 20 year old Super Hot Saturn Series 270K BTU boiler. It provides heat for an indirect water tank and 6 radiant floor zones. Its working fine and I've never had any trouble with it for 20 years. :):):) Mostly out of curiosity, I have "instrumented" my heating system. I can...
  3. _big_

Boiler/side arm replacement

My house has radiant floor heat and a large NG boiler as the heat source. DHW is generated by a side arm water tank. House is now 20 years old. Everything still works fine. But I'm told boilers last about 15 years and I'm living on borrowed time. Considering a pro-active boiler...
  4. _big_

Lochinvar Knight wall mount service clearance requirement

I'm exploring the installation of a Lochinvar Knight wall mount boiler. Model #WHB085N. I have a slightly tight location. The installation guide says a 12" service clearance is required on the left side. I can probably make this 12 inches, but something less opens up some attractive...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks