Search results

1. CDF1000

AAV on kitchen sink drain

Yes, using the AAV. I ended up finding the sink I wanted which allowed me to more accurately locate an AAV box in the wall. It ended up higher than the sink drain but out of the way, with access. Thanks all for the advice. And I still haven't forgotten my engineering drafting classes (pencil...
  2. CDF1000

Thanks. The AAV box is an option but really locks me in to a location before I've selected a sink. I knew the 45's were the most correct solution, they just make it harder to cover the elongated hole coming into the cabinet back. I had also seen a couple photos online showing the 90's (one...
  3. CDF1000

Hi all, thanks for all excellent information I've gleaned from this site over the years. I finally have a question that I have not seen asked or answered (or I missed it). Attached is a sketch of a proposed AAV installation in the kitchen sink cabinet. (Yes I've determined, for a number of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks