Search results

1. Sunrader

Toilet spacing and back to back lav

Good point on the workmanship. I'm trying to do the best job I possibly can, and have already cut out and re plumbed a few things that I was not satisfied with, even though they would have likely not been an issue upon inspection. Part of me wants to just open that wall up all the way to the...
  2. Sunrader

I will likely try to contact the inspectors again before having them come for the inspection. Good suggestion on that. They were helpful in answering some questions I had before I started the work. There was not a toilet in the space before, so unfortunately I won't be able to have this...
  3. Sunrader

I don't have a fitting saver tool, so I'll just be removing that vertical section and redoing it. Not too time consuming and cheaper than the re-inspection fee. The difficulty of raising the horizontal would be largely in tearing out more plaster and lath and then the mystery of what is...
  4. Sunrader

Thanks for the correction. Neither of those 90s are long sweeps, so I'll fix that before getting it inspected.
  5. Sunrader

That makes sense. It would certainly be an odd alteration to make regardless. My reason for this is that this part of the wall is framed with 2x6s and is where a 2" vent pipe goes up to the roof. Id have to make a mess of the adjacent bathroom for these 2 inches. That or use a feintool (slow)...
  6. Sunrader

Thanks so much for the quick responses! This has been very helpful. On the toilet flange, I guess I'll just prepare myself to fail/have to open the wall, and be happy if the inspector allows/overlooks it. If I need to find some extra inches, could I get away with only removing a few inches...
  7. Sunrader

Hi, I have been searching for clarification on a couple of code related questions I have about a very small closet to half bath conversion I am in the middle of. Apologies if these questions have been answered before; I haven't had luck finding a definite answer. 1) My toilet waste flange...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks