Search results

1. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

i had tried a check valve at top of the well. i also have tried filling up the well with water as pump was running by using a t adapter coming off top of well then screwing cap back on once it reach top and still wouldnt ever pump any water
  2. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

Yes its a brand new pump from harbor freight, yes it was going to be for a garden and stuff like that. BC watering anything seems to run the water bill to a ridiculous price. I was thinking maybe I could just jet a 4 inch or 5 inch PVC pipe down then pour gravel and put down a submersible pump.
  3. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

I have mostly clay soil i know this by few years back digging with an excavator to around 16 feet deep before I started hitting sandy clay mixture.
  4. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

OK so I did that today. I bought some 1 inch PEX pipe and put it all the way down hooked it up to the pump and ran it for a good while. No water what so ever. no leaks either I just walked out there and tried it again putting shaving cream around the 2 fittings I have no leaks. The screen I have...
  5. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

Yes I'm measuring from highest point. its just kinda weird to me at least that so many videos of people using shallow well pumps with similar depths and water levels. With no problems at all. Its like I'm missing something
  6. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

Yea I don't get any water at all it never pumps any water just sputter maybe a little out the outlet on pump. when I turn the pump off i hear little bit of water running back down but could be just water draining from the pump housing into pipe.
  7. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

OK thanks, so you think that its just to deep for a shallow well bc by time it start pulling water the water level drops then it can pull it up? I just know I've watched so many people hit water at like 25ft or deeper on videos then they hooked up a shallow well pump started pumping. just odd to me
  8. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

OK so if I need a deep well jet. is there any of them that will fit in a 1-1/4 well sand point or am I just done as far as this well at least.?
  9. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

Well I know it take a long time for a water hose trying to fill the well up with water. but one part I don't understand is when i put the hose all the way down the well and turn it on. it seems to never fill up the pipe until i start pulling the hose up then it will fill up somewhat quickly...
  10. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

Also want to add now I have around 11 feet of water in well pipe. after driving it down another 2 feet as I mentioned above.
  11. Heath1993*

Sand point well problems

OK so I started driving a 1-1/4 inch well point, got down to around 30 feet checked and had about 9.5 feet of water in pipe. so took waterhose ran down the pipe and turned on tried to clean out the pipe. after it finally reached top of the well pipe. the water would drain back down at a good...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks