Search results

1. Harrisonnate

Showerhead setting creates knocking

Thanks for the reply! What I failed to notice or mention was the little adapter between the hose and the wall outlet, which I assume is a flow restrictor. As soon as I removed it the issue went away, so it must have been faulty. Appreciate the help!
  2. Harrisonnate

Showerhead setting creates knocking

I have a puzzle I can’t solve and am hoping not to cut into the wall, if possible. My shower has a handheld shower head with a hose and different flow settings, as they do. If I don’t turn the shower on for 10 to 12 hours I can turn it on to one particular flow setting and water flows just fine...
  3. Harrisonnate

Outdoor sewage pump venting

Thanks, John! I wasn’t aware of the decking requirement…it’s not a deck for use, just to hide the pump, but I’ll stick to the code nonetheless. Appreciate the quick help!
  4. Harrisonnate

Outdoor sewage pump venting

My local plumber installed a sewage ejection pump recently for my detached studio apartment. When I asked him why he had to run the venting up the side of the house he said it was to keep the rain out. ? I’m not sure the rain matters all that much in this situation, and if it does then a couple...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks