Search results

1. Loco Speedy

Water service, full repipe, bathroom addition, and gas tankless water heater installation ISSUES

NORITZ NR98 OUTDOOR, 199,999 BTU. Customer will have 2 restooms so figured this would suffice.
  2. Loco Speedy

Water service, full repipe, bathroom addition, and gas tankless water heater installation ISSUES

Going to install a 20 amp brraker and run 12 guage for the water heater
  3. Loco Speedy

I have a job where i did a water service using 1" copper from meter to home, then converting to 3/4" PEX and 1/2" for the branch lines inside the crawlspace, roughed in rerouted kitchen drain and 1/2 bathroom, and installed a Noritz gas tankless water heater outside (far away from gas meter per...
  4. Loco Speedy

Tying Lav 2" drain into back to back WC vent

Thank you very much for referencing to the UPC code. I'm going to install and finish tthe job today. Cheers
  5. Loco Speedy

In the drawing, the middle line represents the main sewer line where i also used it as a line to split the plumbint layout for each bathroom. Note: It looks like the back to back water closets have their own individual 3" vent. They do not. They share the same vent. As you can tell, i dont know...
  6. Loco Speedy

Thank you for the quick reply, here is a quick drawing. Hope it helps
  7. Loco Speedy

Hi, This is my first post and i apologize in advance for my lack of plumbing knowledge. I am working on an older home with rotted out cast iron pipes that I recommended to be replaced with ABS. The single story home is on a concrete slab and has two back to back restrooms. The customer was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks