Search results

1. Mart

Hot water recirculation bridge valve

I recently installed a Grundfos Comfort 10-16 DT PM BU/LC hot water recirculating pump and a single Grundfos Comfort 00595926 thermal bridge valve (I.E. retrofit application, using cold water line for return, no dedicated return pipe) that is installed at the furthest sink (kitchen) from my hot...
  2. Mart

Toilet safety frame that fits Toto Drake 2021 washlet+

I’m looking to install a toilet frame with hand/stability rails for one of my Toto Drake 2021 washlet+ ready toilets fitted with SS124 seat, which has the deeper mounting plate to hide the as yet unused washlet bidet holes. Just wondering if anyone has any advice as to which make/model/style...
  3. Mart

Pressure draining Kitec hydronic tubing

I want to entirely decommission my Kitec in-floor hydronic heating system, which I intend to replace with a mini-split multi-zone air-to-air heat pump system. I am looking for advice on how to best clear any residual water from the loops/tubes and I am hoping to be able to do that with an air...
  4. Mart

Preventing sediment damage from municipal water main maintenance

Just wondering what you experts would recommend to prevent damage from sediment after the municipal water supply has been shut off for maintenance and then restored. A few years ago the gas company accidentally nicked the water main on the road, thus causing a local shut-off on our street...
  5. Mart

Toto washlet s500e question

Just curious what these Velcro stick-on strips are for, included with the s500e Washlet (which is EXCELLENT, btw). Silly issue, but couldn’t see them referenced in Toto’s materials.
  6. Mart

Best way to double up wax rings

When doubling up Oatey toilet wax rings, is it better to put the one with the sleeve into the flange first and the second unsleeved ring on top, or the reverse, with the bare wax ring placed on the flange first and the sleeved ring on top, closest to the bowl? Silly question, no doubt, but I’ve...
  7. Mart

Toto Nexus Washlet+

Does anyone happen to have a picture of the fill & flush valves installed in the Toto Nexus tank? I’m trying to ascertain if they are basically the same as the ones in the 2021 Drake CST776 1.28 GPF? Also, with a near-equivalent water spot in the 1.28 GPF Nexus as in the 1.6 GPF 2021 Drake...
  8. Mart

Best way to lift a heavy one-piece toilet

What’s the best way for one person to lift and carry a 110 lb Toto Nexus one-piece toilet? Silly question perhaps, but I’m not sure if it’s OK to grab it by the tank on one end and front bottom on the other without putting too much stress on the tank-bowl connector section. Also, is there any...
  9. Mart

Top-rated Skirted Toto Washlet+ 2021

I was researching the Toto model MaP scores, looking for a skirted or partially skirted Toto Washlet+ that performs as well as the 1.6 GPF 2021 Drakes (i.e. C776CEFGT40 bowl, ST776SA tank/cover). I couldn’t find any Washlet+ models with a 1000g MaP rating, though there are some with 800 scores...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks