Search results

1. ChrisMc

Water pressure regulator bad?

Hi! I've had the water pressure regulator replaced in my house once, and the 'guts' swapped out a second time (the plumber said it was easier due to the tight confines, poorly laid out access/plumbing underneath my kitchen sink). In both cases each lasted maybe 9-10 years. At one of those...
  2. ChrisMc

Condo, under counter WH, replace prior to 4/2015?

Appreciate the feedback Terry!
  3. ChrisMc

Condo, under counter WH, replace prior to 4/2015?

Hi there. I understand new water heater energy regulations go into effect in April 2015. Been doing some studying, measuring, and am looking for some perspective... I live in a 145-unit condo complex. Our water heaters are lowboys, installed underneath a corner kitchen countertop. It's a pain...
  4. ChrisMc

Leaking pressure reducing valve

slight leak Hi! I just noticed my pressure reducing valve is wet around the seams of where the bell end connects to the pipe. There's been some slight dripping into the cabinet as well. The inside guts were replaced about 2.5 years ago when I had my water heater replaced. The plumber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks