Search results

1. Mike Albanese

Linear drain to 1.5" pipe

Looking for for advice as I've had some conflicting info from different plumbers who have come to the house. I'm doing a master bath remodel and switched from a tub/shower combo to a curbless shower. The shower will have a Schluter 68" linear drain body. My drain line is only 1.5" and it's...
  2. Mike Albanese

Moving a drain line

Hello, Looking for some advice on moving a shower drain line. I’m relocating a vanity and a shower. I intend to use a linear drain. I was hoping to use it on the wall instead of the shower opening. A plumber came out yesterday and said he’s not sure he would be able to get a proper...
  3. Mike Albanese

Sharkbite acceptable?

Is using a Sharkbite cap and a Sharkbite to convert from copper to PEX an acceptable solution for joints that will not be accessible after the job is done?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks