Search results

1. Morrelli

Macclean mineral tank?

Additional photo of control Additional pic of control Thanks bannerman, the well water goes directly to blue filter, then the large tank, then on to the smaller tank which receives the brine. I guess I'll have to get a sample of the well water to determine what to fill the large tank with...
  2. Morrelli

Macclean mineral tank?

Hi Folks, I have this old water softener setup. Not sure I want to replace it just yet. Can anyone tell me what the large tank is? I'm guessing it is to capture minerals from our well water supply. It's leaking and it's probably 20 years old so looking to replace just that tank for now. Water...
  3. Morrelli

Navien NCB 250-110H Wiring to suntherm air handlers.

So installer came back. Picked 24v off relay at AH's and wired to zones 1 and 2 at combi. All works fine, but when call for heat from t-stat ends, AH's immediately stop. That leaves hot water in coils and time delay relay at handlers disabled. Question: Can wiring from T-stats go directly to...
  4. Morrelli

fitter30, I'm confused again...if i parallel off that relay, does that mean i need an additional relay for each handler so it can differentiate which handler is being called for heat? one for cnc4 and one for cnc5 zones?
  5. Morrelli

really appreciate the help. Im still a little stuck on the outdoor reset. " Out door sensor will do two things with programming keep boiler from running above a certain outdoor temp and will vary the boiler side temp." I understand not wanting the boiler on when its warm outside. But, when it's...
  6. Morrelli

The tstats for the handlers are just honeywell 9000 wifi stats with system on/off, heat/cool. I am not knowlegable as for controls, but it sounds like you are suggesting a relay picking up coil power from the same relay on the handler that puts the handler in heat cycle when called for from...
  7. Morrelli

um, pipes to air handlers running under "switch". ( where are those glasses )
  8. Morrelli

one more...pupes to air gandkera running under "switch"
  9. Morrelli

Tried my best, very very tight space. The yellow lines on the insulated piping lead to both air handlers. The switch and transformer send 24vdc to t/s zone 1, supposedly keeping standby 140 degrees for tstat call from either handler..no sensors/connections connected to any of your asks. Pics of...
  10. Morrelli

Hello all, I have posted a few times and hoping for some help. Recently had a Navien NCB 250-110H installed in place of a very old water heater that feeds two suntherm air handlers and DHW. AH model numbers and faded wiring diagram below. The combi navien has three zones, the handlers have...
  11. Morrelli

Hybrid heatpump air to water options

Thanks Wayne. Interesting site. Any personal experience with their products? I don't believe I've ever heard if them before now. I'm not in the trade as you may have already picked up on but I'm a fanatical researcher of sorts.
  12. Morrelli

I have looked into solar DHW but the recovery times are pretty steep. Sanden/Sandco does pretty well, so that's a potential option.
  13. Morrelli

I wish I could. As this is an existing system with its challenges I'm pretty much stuck as is. I can pull the HWH and replace with a combi unit, which will update things a bit, and add some reliability but won't help me much with reducing LP use, (i think). Just trying to figure a way to rely...
  14. Morrelli

I will dig in some more...thanks.
  15. Morrelli

I did notice this one. https://rockyridgegeo.com/product/nordic-hydronic-air-handler-horizontal/
  16. Morrelli

Hello all, I have posted here a few times and still exploring options. I have a 30 year old LP American water heater supplying DHW and a loop to two separate air handlers for heat, upper and lower floors. Is it possible to replace the HWH with an air-water heat pump for heating needs as well as...
  17. Morrelli

40/60 recovery time

Reach4, would reducing down to 35/55 be in an effort to reduce the pull on my water table? Is this an effort to conserve pump time as well? Just trying to understand how that may help. I was thinking I would break up my irrigation zones into "manageable pieces" as well, ie., split the number of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks