Search results

1. Boofuss

Why is the outside pipe spaced from the wall?

We had our roof replaced. The falling debris (shingles) broke an outside pipe (at the elbow) that was used to drain our water softener system. If I don't fix it, the pipe points downward against the outside wall. Seems like it would drain fine. But I would guess there was a reason it was plumbed...
  2. Boofuss

Handle Intermittent water supply problems with in-house pressure tank(s)?

I live in a neighborhood with shared wells. Volunteers maintain our wells and are dedicated and well-meaning. However, since we have lived here (about 4 years) we continually have issues with the water supply to the house either stopping altogether or dropping to a non-usable pressure (e.g...
  3. Boofuss

Dirty water after changing sediment filter

I'm having a disagreement with my neighborhood well committee and need some "expert" advice. In our neighborhood there are a number of shared wells. I believe that there are only a few houses on my well because of my location. So I think the well/pump should be able to handle reasonable usage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks