Search results

1. Brecchi

Air Gap recommendation for softener

Hey guys, I am looking to buy an air gap fitting to add to the Fleck 5600SXT that a local water softening company will be installing. I have 2 lengthy threads on the details, which a lot of you have contributed to, but its been a while since I've posted and I figured I'd start a new thread for...
  2. Brecchi

WaterSoftening company vs local plumber?

Hello, I posted a thread recently and got a lot of good advice regarding a water softener for our house. We are on well water, and after a water test from NTL and a lot of conversations with various members on here, I decided on a Fleck 5600SXT. I was a bit wary of online stores, but I was...
  3. Brecchi

First time homeowner, need water softener advice

Hello, we've just moved into a 2900 square ft, 4 bedroom/3.5 bath home and I'd like to add a water softener to the existing well water system. Its just me and my wife at the moment, although we do plan on having 2-3 kids in the future. Also, there is an in-law suite with a kitchen, and we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks