Search results

1. Jordan MCLAUGHLIN

New drop-in bathtub install

Just got it all leveled and supported all around the outside and wedges under the legs for support and leveling it feels solid
  2. Jordan MCLAUGHLIN

Thank you! I was really looking for some assurance that it can/should stay on the legs (just seems off and less then fully supported to me) in a mortar bed and supported all around on the edge. Thank you again and appreciate the timely responses!
  3. Jordan MCLAUGHLIN

It is a Maax cocoon 6032 with mocrojets. It is for drop in or alcove (with a attachable apron) style tub. I plan to attach the a apron front.
  4. Jordan MCLAUGHLIN

First time installing a bathtub and I have found a couple questions that the instructions do not answer. my new tub arrived attached to 1/2" osb, and standing on four legs of osb cutoffs glued together. Does the tub stay on those four legs for proper installation? Or are they supposed to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks