Search results

1. Glenn Stowe

Yet another 3/4 vs 1/2 inch PEX question - Pump vs Municipal

I had to google that PKIA kit, but that sounds like a fantastic idea. I'll be doing that. I did get a pressure gauge, weird readings around the house. I have a drain faucet right next to the pressure switch, and screwing the gauge into that one shows 35 lbs. But the gauge on the pressure...
  2. Glenn Stowe

It's just the shower fixtures actually. Everything else in the house seems fine. (Although you don't expect as much out of most other fixtures, so it may just be less noticeable.) Which again kind of points to this mixer. I'll know more when I install the new bathroom faucet in a couple of days...
  3. Glenn Stowe

It's a jet pump in the lake. Been doing more reading and I'm starting to think it's the shower diverter. The old system was just a basic two way at the tub spout. The new one uses a Delta multichoice 6-way (set up as three way). This guy drilled out the cartridge to fix it, but that seems kind...
  4. Glenn Stowe

I recently did a bathroom reno in my 4-season cottage. While I was at it, I thought I'd swap out all the old 1/2 inch copper and PEX in the crawlspace with 3/4 PEX for the main supply lines to the bathroom fixtures. The thinking being I'd get the best water volume at the shower fixtures. But...
  5. Glenn Stowe

Supporting tub around concrete punch out

Can you elaborate on why it is impossible to support the entire tub? We're looking at a Kohler Archer and a number of the reviews mentioned the tub cracking within a few months, so I assume these installs were not properly supported.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks