Search results

1. Crestone

Noise from sprinkler valve

Wow...your comments and recommendatipns are well taken. I will go ahead and follow your recommendations and see what happens. thanks again and I will get back to you all. You are all so kind.
  2. Crestone

Noise from sprinkler valve

9-21-22 Hi All: I have always appreciated your comments and troubleshooting recommendations. If I may ask for your thoughts on the following: I have and older Orbit WaterMaster valve. Please see attached photo. I have 4 of these valves in the manifold. I have replaced the diaphragm on all 4...
  3. Crestone

Woodford faucet with non repairable seat

Hi Reach4: Thanks for your comments. Yes I did use the kit for the Wooford. Problem is the rubber washer at the end of the rod assembly will not seal the water completely when faucet is turned off. So the seat inside the copper pipe inside the wall is either corroded or something and allows...
  4. Crestone

Woodford faucet with non repairable seat

Hi all...Again I am delighted to be part of this community. I am looking forward to sharing DIY projects as well as comments and solutions. Here is my dilemma: I have a Woodford faucet RK-14MH outdoor faucet. I have replaced washers and packing but still have a smell leak coming out of...
  5. Crestone

Leaking toilet tank

Hi all and thanks for your replies. The overflow tube is short but I have the same toilet in my other bedroom bathroom with the same length of overflow tube, same flapper, same everything. And, when that toilet fills with water, the water level stops right at the lip of the overflow tube and...
  6. Crestone

Leaking toilet tank

Ok thanks for your patience. Please find attached 4 photos of the inside of the tank. Please note that the water level on the flush valve drops to the point you see from the lip and stops there. The problem is that the water level needs to stay at the lip of the flush valve in order to have...
  7. Crestone

Leaking toilet tank

Hello all of you good folks out there in this forum. I am new to this forum and looking forward to your assistance. Here is my issue. I lose about an inch of water, measured from the top of the Flush Valve, in my toilet tank and it takes a whole day for this to happen. I have placed red coloring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks