Search results

1. João Santos

Bathroom plumbing advice

And here's a good image of our model, which shows those "boxes" on the floor of each level. What I'm basically doing is shortcutting those boxes and connecting directly to the vertical pipe.
  2. João Santos

Bathroom plumbing advice

I believe it is 3". But... it's calculated to support all those features connected to floor siphon... there's no other venting going on there, even if I use the "standard" model we use over here.
  3. João Santos

Bathroom plumbing advice

And just to add... here we don't have a vent per feature. We have a main pipe that goes all the way to the roof... that pipe serves two purposes... - it vents all drain pipes that connect to it - it takes the water drained by those drain pipes to the lower level
  4. João Santos

Bathroom plumbing advice

So the question here is really, if the double Wye connecting two features at the same level will bring me any kind of problem.
  5. João Santos

Bathroom plumbing advice

Hi Terry, Thank you for your reply. In my case each feature will have its own p-trap, no questions asked there. Problem is really how to connect the drain pipes after each p-trap to the main pipe. I'm basically connecting the features to the vertical main sewer pipe with a double Wye. This...
  6. João Santos

Bathroom plumbing advice

Hi everyone, I'm a home owner, currently building a two floors house and having some discussions with the contractor around bathroom drain pipes. I live in a country where people are used to have a floor siphon and connect all appliances to that siphon, 95% of houses are built like that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks