Search results

1. Deandome

Specific, "Which One of These Two Models?" Question...

Hi, and thanks for your help! Note that I'm being specific here; I consider myself a good (if not obsessive) when it comes to researching purchases like this; I've searched thru & read a lot of great info on this site before making this post, We moved in our current home a year ago, have...
  2. Deandome

Can I Replace Auqanot's Pedestal Pump w/a Submersible One?

I have an Aquanot II battery-backup system (the one w/the big, 25A charging unit). The pump is about 16 y.o., and not sounding quite the same as it used to. I like to be safe, so I want to replace it, but I really would prefer going with a smaller, submersible 12V pump instead of the big...
  3. Deandome

Lower Hot Water Pressure w/NEW HW Heater!!

We had the dreaded disintegrated intake tube problem, so we replaced the gas HW heater about 4 weeks ago...flushed & cleaned every outlet & cartridge (faucets/tubs/showers) and things were great. I even removed two bath cartridges to get maximum, right-outta-the-pipe pressure for the flushing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks