Recent content by wwizeman

1. wwizeman

Basement Bath Plumbing Question

Wayne, if I do attempt to go with a single AAV could I join the lavatory to the shower drain first then have the shower drain continue on to the toilet? Even as I ask that I suspect the answer is no because I'd be relying on a 2" line for a shower and a lavatory?
  2. wwizeman

Yes, that large pipe is a drain pipe for the upper floors. In the even that I do need a dedicated dry vent for this system I am going to end up asking the AAV question ;-) In your drawing the red line is supposed to go a floor above, but could I terminate it high in the basement with an AAV...
  3. wwizeman

Thanks Reach! The trap adapter recommendation makes sense. For my own education, assuming the shower vent is also venting the WC in your updated design, is that considered a wet vent? If the shower is running when the toilet is flushed will it not be an issue because the shower drain won't be...
  4. wwizeman

I've used this forum to design this plumbing for my new basement bathroom and I know y'all have looked at a thousand of these, but I'm hoping you could tell me if I've got any issues with my design. Photo should be attached! Thanks in advance...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks