Recent content by war_toad

1. war_toad

What typically causes a pumptec system to overload?

I'm afraid I haven't observed this scenario (I think) as I don't often go down to check the system. Under normal circumstances I don't think the holding tank has much opportunity to go low because it will draw from the well when it needs it (but I don't know what "level" that is that it kicks...
  2. war_toad

What typically causes a pumptec system to overload?

Setup: We have a low yield 0.5 GPM well and a 500 gallon underground holding tank. Holding tank pumps water into the house. Both the main well pump and the tank pump are monitored by two pumptec systems. The well pump was replaced 3 years ago, and the holding tank pump was replaced 6 months ago...
  3. war_toad

PumpTech Green Light, then no lights?

Hey man thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. Apologies, it is a PumpTec system, I can read the model number for the small monitor (reservoir pump), 5800020600. I've attached a picture of the system. Originally, the smaller PumpTec was not connected (why we are not sure), the draw from the...
  4. war_toad

PumpTech Green Light, then no lights?

Hi all, have some interesting things going on with my pump/tank system and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. To begin, I have a 360 foot well (mountain cabin) that pumps into a reservoir, which then pumps into the house. Both the well pump and the reservoir pump are monitored...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks