Recent content by vailripper

1. vailripper

Trap Adapter for pedestal lav wall drain - what is this piece on rough-in?

That's definitely the look I'm going for, but unfortunately I don't have access to a pipe reamer - seems like my only real option is to just attach my adapter as close to the reducing bushing as I can and have a bit of exposed work.
  2. vailripper

Yep - 1.9 OD, 1.59 ID. The 1 1/2 " pipe is 7 inches long, on the collar it says 2" x 1 1/2, it looks like the pipe steps up to 2" inside the wall, so my guess is it's some kind of 1 1/2" -> 2" adapter?
  3. vailripper

I'm installing a new p-trap for a vanity that is roughed in. I'm trying to get the trap adapter as close to the wall as possible, so the escutcheon will cover the adapter (the trap will be exposed), but there is some sort of collar around the pipe where it comes out the wall: It seems...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks